The purpose of this workshop is to help us achieve happy and balanced relationships, through connecting with the inner masculine and feminine parts of our psyche.
During the workshop, we will be able to see our relationships with our partners and with those around us in a new light, opening up new possibilities for resolving conflicts, even long-term conflicts.
Iris’s coaching methods will connect us with the mechanisms that activate us, through internal dialogue between our masculine and feminine parts of the subconscious. As the process deepens, the internal dialogue helps us to release anything in our psyche that is holding us back from living our lives to the full. We will learn to balance spirit and matter within ourselves, and to realize our true purpose and the way to fulfill it.
The Couples Harmony method has been successful for many years in healing relationships, and it has also proved its effectiveness for singles who are looking for good relationships. Learning and practicing the method provides practical tools for building inner resilience. This, in turn, allows each partner to live as a free individual within the relationship, and at the same time, to enjoy the advantages and intimacy that come with the relationship.
The workshop is intended both for those in relationships, and for those who are looking for a relationship in their lives. Participants experience significant improvement in their relationships with their partners, with their immediate environment and with themselves.
More information about the method can be found on the Couples Harmony website https://www.couples-harmony.com/en/.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- anyone who is searching for inner peace
- anyone who really wants to improve their relationships
- anyone who is aware that there is an inner block interfering with their relationships, and who wants to work on whatever is holding them back
- anyone who wants to realize their vision and find their path to personal fulfillment
- anyone who is trying to find balance between the world of spirit and the practical world
What Do Participants Say?
More Details About the Workshop:
- Dates: 8-10 September 2023
- Duration: 10:00 – 17:00 each day (3 sessions lasting 7 hours each)
- Location: SoLua in Perreiro Grande at Alentejo Portugal
- Participation fee: we use sliding scale of 220 to 260 Euro for one, and 400 to 480 Euro for couples.
- Advance payment of 80 Euro is required upon enrollment (reimbursed if participation is cancelled in writing before no later than 10 days prior to commencement of the workshop)
- For lunch: participants will bring food with them for a mutual meal
- To register: please fill out the form or contact Luna on Whatsapp or Telegram to tel +972-54-921-5338
- For groups of up to 14 participants
- The workshop will be held in English
About the Workshop Presenter:
Iris Sovinsky, previously a hi-tech senior manager, and more recently, the developer of the Couples Harmony and the Inner Encounter methods, which connect us with the subconscious parts of our psyche. Working with the subconscious allows us to reach and communicate with deeper parts of our psyche. These parts are usually hidden from view but have a great impact on how we live our lives.
Iris coaches couples and individuals and helps clients to identify their personal purpose using these hidden parts of the psyche. She also works with crisis situations, including depression, anxiety and trauma.
Iris Sovinsky presents her lectures and workshops in a way that is clear and accessible to all, even when the subjects are complex. She illustrates her presentations with examples from her own experiences, and with humor. Through her unique approach, participants in her workshops discover new insights about themselves and their lives. During the workshop, participants will receive efficient tools for creating change and achieving self-fulfillment, and the impact of the workshop will resonate long after its conclusion.